Universidad de O'Higgins (Rancagua, Chile) has just opened new academic positions in multiple areas (Engineering, Health, Agriculture, Social and Education sciences). Details can be found in the attached pdf and on www.uoh.cl/#concurso-academico. The application deadline is November 30.
The Institute of Engineering Sciences invites candidates in all Engineering areas to apply. Preference will be given to applications to the following areas:
• Industrial Engineering or related areas, specialized in Business Intelligence, Market Intelligence, Economy, Industrial Processes, Management, Public Policies, Industrial Organization or Finance.
• Computer Science or related areas, specialized in Software Engineering, Data Engineering or Security.
• Artificial Intelligence or related areas, specialized in Machine Learning, Data Science, or Natural Language Processing.
• Geological Engineering or related areas, specialized in modeling in Hydrology and Hydrogeology, or Environmental Geology.
• Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related areas, specialized in Asset Management and Maintenance, Design of Machines and Products, Thermal Sciences, or Material Sciences.
• Electrical Engineering or related areas, with specialization in Telecommunication, Telematics, Sensor Networks, Computer Networks or Remote Sensing.
Experience and interest in the following research areas will be positively evaluated: Climate Change, Smart Agriculture, Geological Hazard, Energy, Management of Hydric Resources, Transport, Pollution, and Circular Economy.