Do you want czen.org updates?
There is new functionality available for all czen.org members. This feature is called Notifications and it allows users to receive email notifications about content of their choice that is published on czen.org. Included here are a few key points about Notifications. Please continue reading to understand these features.
- All new content posted to czen.org will be sent out as a Notification.
- All current czen.org will need to opt-in to receive Notifications (see next point).
- All users have the ability to manage their Notification subscription option in their czen.org profile while they are logged on to czen.org. These are self explanatory and easy to manage.
- All new users will have Notifications turned on by default. If you want to edit your subscription settings, please see previous point.
- All Notifications will be sent from the czen.org site at 11:00 PM EST daily. If there is no new content, no Notification will be sent that day.
- If you have questions, please contact czen[at]eesi.psu[dot]edu.
Also, please note: There is a group on czen.org called CZEN Users Group where you can find a library of helpful information such as this to improve your czen.org experience. Feel free to join next time you are on czen.org.
We hope this continues to improve the usefulness of czen.org for your scientific collaboration.
The CZEN.org Team