The U.S. CZO Program presents the 2020 CZO Webinar Series to highlight research findings of CZOs and discuss the impact and relevancy of their findings on society and environmental sustainability.
2020 CZO Webinar Series
View the series playlist on our YouTube Channel.
- "How Climate and Geology Pre-Condition the Response of Upland Watersheds to Human Impacts" (Recording)
When: Wednesday, April 8th at 2:00 pm ET
Speaker: Roman DiBiase, Pennsylvania State University, Susquehanna Shale Hills CZO
- “Predicting mountain-ecosystem response to disturbance through scaling subsurface water-storage capacity” (Recording)
When: Wednesday, April 22nd at 3:30 pm ET
Speaker: Roger Bales, University of California Merced, Southern Sierra CZO
- “Critical Zone Evolution of the Central Lowlands: Glacial and Anthropogenic Legacies” (Recording)
When: Wednesday, May 6th at 3:30 pm ET
Speakers: Alison Anders, Qina Yan & Praveen Kumar, University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign, IML CZO
- “Coupled Root Exudate and Reactive Transport Modeling” (Recording)
When: Wednesday, May 27th at 3:30 pm ET
Speakers: Susana Roque-Malo, Jennifer Druhan & Praveen Kumar, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IML CZO
- "Heraclitus and why you can't step into the same Critical Zone twice" (Recording)
When: Wednesday, June 17th at 2:00 pm ET
Speaker: Dan Richter, Duke University, Calhoun CZO
- "The Dirt on Soil Sustainability" (Recording)
When: Wednesday, July 15th at 2:00 pm ET
Speaker: Jane Willenbring, Stanford University, Luquillo CZO
Check back for additional webinars to be scheduled.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://psu.zoom.us/j/241765840
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,241765840# or +14086380968,241765840#
Or Telephone Dial US (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799
or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 241 765 840
To mute/unmute: dial *6
International numbers by country available at: https://psu.zoom.us/u/aed2nDtiVo
If you would like to sign-up to receive an e-mail reminder closer to the date of the webinar,
please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/FoorHtjCU4i1oHt87.