The Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Central Michigan University is hiring at the Assistant Professor level in Boundary Layer Meteorology. We are interested in candidates with potential areas of specialty in (no particular order):
- Influence of land-use on meteorological processes
- Urban areas
- Chemical exchange between surface and free atmosphere - pollution, fire weather, etc.
- Improvement of the representation of boundary layer processes in models
- Operational forecast models or large eddy simulations
- Air-sea interactions
- Boundary layer processes in complex terrain - mountains, coasts, etc.
- Wind energy
- Forcings for convection in the boundary layer
Review of applications will begin October 1, 2017. Application details can be found on the position page: https://www.jobs.cmich.edu/postings/26411