A list of AGU 2017 Sessions related to the CZ science is available on criticalzone.org. The deadline to submit an abstract is August 2, 2017. The 2017 AGU Fall Meeting will be held at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 11-15, 2017.
CZ science-related AGU sessions:
- B020: Concentration-Discharge Relations in the Critical Zone
- B071: The Role of Microbes in Biogeochemical Cycles: Linking Responses to Ecosystem Processes and Environmental Chang
- ED044: Virtual Community Platforms and Data Tools for Enabling Geoscience Research and Education
- EP043: Shale: From Fracking to Forest
- EP053: Where things aren’t: Understanding the role of porosity in the Critical Zone
- H020: A New Generation of Isotopic, Trace Element and Noble Gas Tracers of Hydrologic Processes
- H044: Drones in Hydrology: How are Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Advancing our Understanding of Earth’s Critical Zone?
- H064: Hydrogeophysical characterization of reactive transport processes
- H065: Hydrological Carry-Over in the Critical Zone and Feedbacks to Climate
- H086: Modeling the Critical Zone: Integrating Processes and Data Across Disciplines and Scales
- H092: Plants as Builders and Plumbers of the Critical Zone
- H126: Understanding the extent and impacts of land-use/land-cover change on water resources
More information on these sessions is available here: http://criticalzone.org/national/events/event/2017-12-11-agu-fall-meeting-2017/.
Follow us on Twitter @CriticalZoneOrg.